◇ Summary: We announce our December Indie Designer of the Month, Richard asks about mechanics helping new players, Adam has great advice for running The One Ring 2nd Edition, and Vyrrk is worried that he has given his players bad habits as their only GM ever | Hosts: Kimi, Riley, and Bill ◇
- 0:33 – Welcome & Episode Summary |
- 1:59 – Announcements of new Actual Play shows|
- 4:05 – Indie Designer of the Month: Noora Rose owner of Monkey’s Paw Games (monkeyspawgames.com) |
- 7:51 – Richard asks if a system with more mechanics can actually be helpful for new RPG players|
- 54:41 – Adam from CA shares tips for running The One Ring 2nd Edition|
- 1:15:00 – Vyrrk asks if he has done a disservice to his players as the only GM they have ever known|
- 1:32:11 – Episode Closing |
- 1:32:00 – Song: “The Bog Down in the Valley-O” by The Merry Wives of Windsor (mwow.net)
◇ Email firstname.lastname@example.org to send in a topic or question to the show!
◇ You can watch us on Youtube or Twitch! Follow Happy Jacks RPG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or hang out with other tabletop roleplaying fans in our Discord community!
◇ Subscribe to our other podcasts! We have Actual Play Campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and a great collection of One-Shots if you prefer bite sized adventures.
◇ Keep us independent by becoming a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters let us play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. They are HEROES! https://patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2022 Happy Jacks RPG Network www.happyjacks.org