◇ Summary: Steve in So Cal wants to discuss how to balance world-building canon while still “yes and-ing” players contributions to the world, Thomas from Denmark asks about mystery and investigation stories in TTRPGS, and Steffi in Scotland wants advice about giving advice | Hosts: Kimi, Adam, & Rose ◇
- 0:33 – Welcome & Episode Summary |
- 1:23 – Indie Designer of the Month: Noora Rose owner of Monkey’s Paw Games (monkeyspawgames.com) |
- 6:02 – Steve in SoCal brings up balancing world-building consistency with “yes-anding” players ideas |
- 43:15 – Thomas from Denmark asks about creating good mystery and investigation stories with RPGs |
- 1:08:13 – Steffi in Scotland wants advice about giving TTRPG advice |
- 1:29:41 – Episode Closing |
- 1:30:52 – Song: “Pass the Hat” by The Netbusker Folk Shoppe Podcast (netbusker.net)
◇ Email email@example.com to send in a topic or question to the show!
◇ You can watch us on Youtube or Twitch! Follow Happy Jacks RPG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or hang out with other tabletop roleplaying fans in our Discord community!
◇ Subscribe to our other podcasts! We have Actual Play Campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and a great collection of One-Shots if you prefer bite sized adventures.
◇ Keep us independent by becoming a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters let us play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. They are HEROES! https://patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2022 Happy Jacks RPG Network www.happyjacks.org