◇ Summary: Array asks about GMing planning styles and “writing style alignment,” Steve in SoCal asks about the tone of convention games, and Patrick has a complaint about our GURPS comments | Hosts: Kimi (@goldenlassogirl), Adam (@hoobuk), Nick (@Sungrowler) ◇
- 0:34 – Welcome & Episode Summary |
- 1:15 – Announcements: Starting in November we will feature an indie designer every month! Patreons will get copies of their games and everyone will learn about amazing creators in the TTRPG community! |
- 7:27 – Array asks about our “writing style alignment” |
- 39:37 – Steve in SoCal asks about the tone of convention games |
- 1:01:13 – Patrick has a gripe about our grumbling about GURPS |
- 1:19:10 – Episode Closing |
- 1:19:43 – Song: ” Those Who Fight Further [Final Fantasy VII]” by Super MadNES (supermadnes.com)
◇ Email firstname.lastname@example.org to send in a topic or question to the show!
◇ Follow Happy Jacks RPG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or hang out with other tabletop roleplaying fans in our Discord community!
◇ Subscribe to our other podcasts! We have Actual Play Campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and a great collection of One-Shots if you prefer bite sized adventures.
◇ You can watch us on Youtube or Twitch!
◇ Keep us independent by becoming a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters let us play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. They are HEROES! https://patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2022 Happy Jacks RPG Network www.happyjacks.org