◇ Summary: We announce our Indie Designer of the Month for November, Mike is running a low fantasy D&D campaign and wants to transition it to high fantasy, Jan-Egil from Norway updates us on how his 10 Candles convention game went, and Taurelin misses post-convention game breakdowns | Hosts: Kimi (@goldenlassogirl), Jay (@jayafrica), and Bill (@billroper) ◇
- 0:33 – Welcome & Episode Summary |
- 1:21 – Indie Designer of the Month: Christina Stone-Bush (hyvemynd.itch.io) |
- 6:31 – Mike asks about how to transition a campaign from low-fantasy to high fantasy |
- 27:57 – Jan-Egil from Norway updates us on how his 10 Candles convention game went |
- 51:34 – Taurelin misses our convention recap episodes and wants to talk Jackercon |
- 1:04:46 – Episode Closing |
- 1:05:37 – Song: ” Heavy Mahogany” by The Dread Crew of Oddwood (thedreadcrewofoddwood.com)
◇ Email firstname.lastname@example.org to send in a topic or question to the show!
◇ You can watch us on Youtube or Twitch! Follow Happy Jacks RPG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or hang out with other tabletop roleplaying fans in our Discord community!
◇ Subscribe to our other podcasts! We have Actual Play Campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and a great collection of One-Shots if you prefer bite sized adventures.
◇ Keep us independent by becoming a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters let us play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. They are HEROES! https://patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2022 Happy Jacks RPG Network www.happyjacks.org