◇ Summary: How to achieve player harmony in a mismatched gaming group, a success story about using improv games at the table, and getting players to participate outside of game time in things like Obsidian Portal | Hosts: Kimi (@goldenlassogirl), Adam (@hoobuk), and Stork ◇
- 0:35 – Welcome & Episode Summary |
- 2:48 – Announcements: JackerCon Success |
- 4:50 – Ken in Ontario asks about getting a group of very different players to find harmony |
- 29:13 – Aaron of Portland shares his experience with Improv exercises at his gaming table |
- 45:48 – Weaselcreature in California brings up Obsidian Portal and getting players to participate in stuff outside of game time |
- 1:05:56 – Episode Closing |
- 1:07:38 – Song: “The Baltimore Fire” by The Netbusker’s Folkshoppe (Netbusker.net)
◇ Email email@example.com to send in a topic or question to the show!
◇ Follow Happy Jacks RPG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or hang out with other tabletop roleplaying fans in our Discord community!
◇ Subscribe to our other podcasts! We have Actual Play Campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and a great collection of One-Shots if you prefer bite sized adventures.
◇ You can watch us on Youtube or Twitch!
◇ Keep us independent by becoming a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters let us play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. They are HEROES! https://patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2022 Happy Jacks RPG Network https://www.happyjacks.org/