◇ Summary: Can a GM use too many visual aids, how to subtly recognize other gamers in the wild, and best practices for running a one-shot | Hosts: Kimi (@goldenlassogirl), Nick (@Sungrowler), Adam (@hoobuk), Jay (@jayafrica) ◇
- 0:36 – Welcome & Episode Summary |
- 1:16 – Announcements: Upcoming Actual Plays & JackerCon Update |
- 5:21 – Ken asks when visual aids and minis start to ruin a campaign instead of adding to the experience |
- 27:17 – Muddyboots in NYC asks about recognizing feral gamers |
- 1:04:26 – Micah from Alaska asks about running one-shots in preparation for JackerCon |
- 1:24:09 – Episode Closing |
- 1:27:21 – Song: “The Bird Song” by The Merry Wives of Windsor (mwow.net)
◇ Email email@example.com to send in a topic or question to the show!
◇ Follow Happy Jacks RPG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or hang out with other tabletop roleplaying fans in our Discord community!
◇ Subscribe to our other podcasts! We have Actual Play Campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and a great collection of One-Shots if you prefer bite sized adventures.
◇ You can watch us on Youtube or Twitch!
◇ Keep us independent by becoming a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters let us play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. They are HEROES! https://patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2022 Happy Jacks RPG Network https://www.happyjacks.org/