◇ Summary: Systems that are good for historical TTRPG campaigns that have as much roleplaying as sieges and wars, thoughts on systems that capture their intended setting and tone perfectly, & advice on organizing campaign notes in Google | Hosts: Kimi (@goldenlassogirl), Nick (@Sungrowler), Jameson, and Riley (@rileyjsilverman) ◇
- 0:34 – Welcome & Episode Summary,
- 1:57 – Announcements: Upcoming Actual Plays & JackerCon Update
- 8:48 – New listener Conrad asks about systems for historical TTRPG campaigns and sieges or war campaigns in games,
- 27:33 – Micah asks which systems capture their intended setting and tone perfectly,
- 57:11 – Niklas in Sweden asks about strategies to organize campaign notes,
- 1:07:12 – Episode Closing,
- 1:08:17 – Song: “The Wellerman” by The Netbusker’s Folkshoppe (netbusker.net)
◇ Email email@example.com to send in a topic or question to the show!
◇ Follow Happy Jacks RPG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or hang out with other tabletop roleplaying fans in our Discord community!
◇ Subscribe to our other podcasts! We have Actual Play Campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and a great collection of One-Shots if you prefer bite sized adventures.
◇ You can watch us on Youtube or Twitch!
◇ Keep us independent by becoming a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters let us play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. They are HEROES! https://patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2022 Happy Jacks RPG Network https://www.happyjacks.org/