◇ Summary: Using improv games to avoid boring sessions, new listener shares his favorite gaming moment, & using Decuma to get your group to play a new game system! | Hosts: Kimi (@goldenlassogirl), Stu (@srvenable), and Jason (@itsprobablyok) ◇
- 0:34 – Welcome & Episode Summary,
- 2:25 – Announcements: Please leave a us a (good) review!
- 7:24 – Anders from Denmark asks about using improv games to keep sessions interesting,
- 24:27 – New listener Wunderflonium shares his favorite gaming moment EVER,
- 38:33 – HeavymetalJess shares how she uses Decuma to convince her group to try playing in new systems,
- 45:35 – Episode Closing,
- 49:13 – Song: “Jenny of the Oldstones by The Mary Sues (merrysuesband.com)
◇ Email firstname.lastname@example.org to send in a topic or question to the show!
◇ Follow Happy Jacks RPG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or hang out with other tabletop roleplaying fans in our Discord community!
◇ Subscribe to our other podcasts! We have Actual Play Campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and a great collection of One-Shots if you prefer bite sized adventures.
◇ You can watch us on Youtube or Twitch!
◇ Keep us independent by becoming a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters let us play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. They are HEROES! https://patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2022 Happy Jacks RPG Network https://www.happyjacks.org/