◇ Summary: How to create intriguing villains, a PC’s pranks go too far, and fixing a common GM mistake | Hosts: Kimi (@goldenlassogirl), Stork, and Clara (@clearly_golden) ◇
- 0:34 – Welcome & Episode Summary,
- 1:37 – Announcements: JackerCon 2022 is July 22-25. Sign up at happyjacks.org/jc ,
- 5:40 – Clara talks about our current actual play of Vaesen,
- 8:00 – ArthWenFud asks about creating intriguing villains for a campaign,
- 25:00 – Leatherneck shares a story of a game prank gone wrong,
- 50:30 – Andreas in Sweden shares a GMing mistake and asks if we have similar stories,
- 1:07:10 – Episode Closing,
- 1:08:15 – Song: “Drink this Pub Dry” by The Merry Wives of Windsor
◇ Email email@example.com to send in a topic or question to the show!
◇ Follow Happy Jacks RPG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or hang out with other tabletop roleplaying fans in our Discord community!
◇ Subscribe to our other podcasts! We have Actual Play Campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and a great collection of One-Shots if you prefer bite sized adventures.
◇ You can watch us on Youtube or Twitch!
◇ Keep us independent by becoming a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters let us play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. They are HEROES! https://patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2022 Happy Jacks RPG Network https://www.happyjacks.org/