◇ Erica Odd is intimidated by running games for kids, Gurg Murg asks how to improve describing scenes to players, Thomas from Denmark has a delightful gaming success story | Hosts: Kimi, Bill & special guest Ryan Khan ◇
- 00:33 – Welcome & Episode Summary |
- 02:31 – Announcements: 2023 Feedback Survey! happyjacks.org/survey – Help us improve our shows and content!
- 03:27 – Indie Designer of the Month: Ryan Khan (the-one-true-ryan-khan.itch.io) joins us for the show!
- 33:15 – Erica Odd is intimidated by running games for kids. |
- 52:58 – Gurg Murg asks how to improve describing scenes to players |
- 01:04:06 – Thomas from Denmark has a delightful gaming success story |
- 01:12:36 – Episode Closing |
- 01:14:36 – Song “This Pub that we Call Home” by The Poxy Boggards (https://thedreadcrewofoddwood.com/)
◇ Email firstname.lastname@example.org to send in your own topic or question for the show!
◇ Find us on Youtube ◇ Twitch ◇ Twitter ◇ Instagram ◇ Facebook ◇ Discord or find all our podcast feeds on your favorite Podcast platform! happyjacksrpg.carrd.co
◇ Subscribe to our Actual Play Feed! We have a backlog of campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and new games running all the time.
◇ Become a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters keep us independent so we can play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. We are a not-for-profit entity, so all the money goes into maintaining and improving the quality of our shows. We do it because we love it! patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2023 Happy Jacks RPG Network www.happyjacks.org