◇ We had some slight audio troubles with Rose’s remote audio for the first part of this episode, but they get cleared up pretty quick. OrcCon 2023 is coming Feb 17-20th! Thomas from Denmark brings up GMs fudging their dice rolls, Ken from Canada asks how to tell if a player’s reaction is warranted, and Andreas in Sweden replies to our discussion about what makes a “traditional game.” | Hosts: Kimi, Nick, Rose ◇
- 00:33 – Welcome & Episode Summary |
- 01:17 – Announcements: Happy Jacks will be at Strategicon “Orccon” 2023! Feb 17-20th at the Hilton LAX in LA.
- 02:23 – Indie Designer of the Month: Jennifer Adcock (indiepressrevolution.com/xcart/The-Price-of-Coal.html) |
- 05:50 – Thomas from Denmark brings up GMs fudging their dice rolls |
- 40:23 – Ken from Canada asks how to tell if a player’s reaction is warranted |
- 52:29 – Andreas in Sweden replies to our discussion about what makes a “traditional game” |
- 58:18 – Episode Closing |
- 01:00:03 – Song: “John Barleycorn Shall Die Right Here” by The Netbusker Folke Shoppe Podcast (netbusker.net)
◇ Email email@example.com to send in your own topic or question for the show!
◇ Become a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters keep us independent so we can play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2023 Happy Jacks RPG Network www.happyjacks.org