◇ Summary: Own from New Zealand wants to find a good way to memorialize a gaming friend who has passed away, Will asks about how to balance life with gaming, and Ken in Canada loves considering the biology of monsters | Hosts: Kimi, Nick, Christos & Jason◇
- 0:33 – Welcome & Episode Summary |
- 1:40 – Indie Designer of the Month: Gem Room Games (gemroomgames.com) |
- 4:36 – Owen from New Zealand asks how best to memorialize a gaming friend who has passed away |
- 21:42 – Will O. asks about balancing different play group styles and balancing dedication to a game with real life |
- 49:09 – Ken from Canada loves considering the biology of monsters |
- 1:04:39 – Episode Closing |
- 1:05:44 – Song: “Drink til I Die by The Poxy Boggards (poxyboggards.com)
◇ Email email@example.com to send in a topic or question to the show!
◇ You can watch us on Youtube or Twitch! Follow Happy Jacks RPG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or hang out with other tabletop roleplaying fans in our Discord community!
◇ Subscribe to our other podcasts! We have Actual Play Campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and a great collection of One-Shots if you prefer bite sized adventures.
◇ Keep us independent by becoming a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters let us play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. They are HEROES! https://patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2022 Happy Jacks RPG Network www.happyjacks.org