◇ Summary: Shawn asks about games that are designed with inclusive or specifically exclusive concepts about PCs, Rob wants to talk game currency and the Alien RPG, Jonathan asks for advice about writing adventures and designing games | Hosts: Kimi (@goldenlassogirl), Emily (@emilyvdw) ◇
- 0:33 – Welcome & Episode Summary |
- 2:14 – Announcements: This is the last episode of season 30. We will be taking a 2 week break and be back to record the first episode of season 31 on Oct 21st. |
- 5:55 – Shawn in Washington DC asks about games with inclusive or exclusive PC rules |
- 32:03 – Rob from Down Under talks about the Alien RPG in the Year Zero Engine |
- 48:03 – Jonathan asks about designing RPGs and RPG adventures |
- 1:06:12 – Episode Closing |
- 1:07:11 – Song: “A Thousand Lives” by The Mary Sues (marysuesband.com)
◇ Email firstname.lastname@example.org to send in a topic or question to the show!
◇ Follow Happy Jacks RPG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or hang out with other tabletop roleplaying fans in our Discord community!
◇ Subscribe to our other podcasts! We have Actual Play Campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and a great collection of One-Shots if you prefer bite sized adventures.
◇ You can watch us on Youtube or Twitch!
◇ Keep us independent by becoming a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters let us play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. They are HEROES! https://patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2022 Happy Jacks RPG Network www.happyjacks.org