◇ Summary: Mike shares his TTRPG categorizing system, Zed wants to keep crime and punishment fun in his campaign, and Jo-Lene has some wisdom to share about GMing Masks one-shots | Hosts: Riley (@rileyjsilverman), & Nick (@Sungrowler), ◇
- 0:33 – Welcome & Episode Summary |
- 0:56 – Announcements: Strategicon is happening Sept 2-3rd! Some of us will be there and running games! |
- 2:39 – Mike F from New York shares his system of categorizing TTRPGs |
- 45:45 – Zed from the UK asks about balancing crime and punishment so everyone has fun |
- 59:04 – Jo-Lene shares her strategies for running a Masks one-shot and asks our thoughts on the subject |
- 1:06:52 – Episode Closing |
- 1:08:00 – Song: “Prickle Holly Bush” by The Merry Wives of Windsor (mwow.net)
◇ Email firstname.lastname@example.org to send in a topic or question to the show!
◇ Follow Happy Jacks RPG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or hang out with other tabletop roleplaying fans in our Discord community!
◇ Subscribe to our other podcasts! We have Actual Play Campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and a great collection of One-Shots if you prefer bite sized adventures.
◇ You can watch us on Youtube or Twitch!
◇ Keep us independent by becoming a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters let us play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. They are HEROES! https://patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2022 Happy Jacks RPG Network www.happyjacks.org