Happy Jacks Tabletop RPG Advice Show: Season 30, Episode 2 |
◇ Summary: Daniel from Australia asks about getting back in the GM saddle after a break. Forrest comes home and shares experiences from Play by Post games. Taurelin asks about player characters with a mind of their own. | Hosts: Kimi (@goldenlassogirl), CA Dave (@casithlord), and Jason (@itsprobablyok) ◇
- 0:20 – Welcome & Episode Summary –
- 1:44 – Weekly Announcements –
- 4:50 – New Veasen Actual Play –
- 10:00 – Daniel from Australia talks about Notion, Cortex, and GMing after a long break –
- 31:10 – Forrest asks about play-by-post gaming –
- 57:00 – Taurelin writes in to discuss player characters that have a mind of their own. Even the players can’t control them! –
- 1:15:06 – Song: A Thousand Lives by The Mary Sues
◇ Email email@example.com to send in a topic or question to the show!
◇ Follow Happy Jacks RPG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or hang out with other tabletop roleplaying fans in our Discord community!
◇ Subscribe to our other podcasts! We have Actual Play Campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and a great collection of One-Shots if you prefer bite sized adventures.
◇ You can watch us on Youtube or Twitch!
◇ Keep us independent by becoming a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters let us play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. They are HEROES! https://patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2022 Happy Jacks RPG Network https://www.happyjacks.org/