◇ Thomas from Denmark asks how to game with teenagers who act like teenagers, Ken from Canada wants to know how to keep card prompt games fresh with two players, and Eric from Texas asks how we decide to what games to support on crowdfunding sites | Hosts: Kimi, CADave, and Alex ◇
- 00:32 – Welcome & Episode Summary |
- 02:16 – Announcements: Happy Jacks Discord Game Daze! Join happyjacks.org/discord to play in community games on April 8th!
- 02:49 – Indie Designer of the Month: AshyFeet Games (ashyfeet.com) |
- 04:05 – Thomas from Denmark asks how to game with teenagers who act like teenagers |
- 28:20 – Ken from Canada wants to know how to keep card prompt games fresh with two players |
- 38:50 – Eric from Texas asks how we decide to what games to support on crowdfunding sites |
- 01:09:55 – Episode Closing |
- 01:10:58 – Song: “Drink ’til I Die” by The Poxy Boggards (poxyboggards.com)
◇ Email email@example.com to send in your own topic or question for the show!
◇ Find us on Youtube ◇ Twitch ◇ Twitter ◇ Instagram ◇ Facebook ◇ Discord or find all our podcast feeds on your favorite Podcast platform! happyjacksrpg.carrd.co
◇ Subscribe to our Actual Play Feed! We have a backlog of campaigns in over 20 RPG systems and new games running all the time.
◇ Become a Patreon! Our fantastic supporters keep us independent so we can play and say what we want instead of catering to companies for ad or sponsorship money. We are a not-for-profit entity, so all the money goes into maintaining and improving the quality of our shows. We do it because we love it! patreon.com/happyjacksrpg
Ⓒ2023 Happy Jacks RPG Network www.happyjacks.org